enTTech 2019 – A three-day global event which will be a true market place in India that enables delegates across cultures to come together, network and engage business partnerships.
The event that covers the entire range of the Media & Entertainment sector including Animation, Gaming, VFX, AR/VR, New Media, Dubbing, Music & Subtitling, Cloud Computing among others.
Who should participate?
Media & Entertainment Service Providers and Buyers from industries:
- Legal & Financial Services for Entertainment Technology Companies
- Artificial Intelligence & Virtual Reality
- Location Services
- Music & Sub Titling
|Category||Rate INR exclusive of GST||Entitlement|
|Registration for B2B meetings||Rs. 20,000||
|Table Space Display||Rs. 35,000||
|6sqm Booth Space||Rs. 75,000||
Why Exhibit at enTTech 2019
- Value stand packages tailored to your needs and budget – Sell your products to an audience that is ready to buy. Showcase your innovations to the decision makers of the M&E industry.
- Access to the B2B sessions with over 100 International buyers from M&E industry – Exclusively for exhibitors and registered delegates.
- Extensive networking opportunities to enhance your business and professional career.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry technologies and requirements in the M&E industry.
- Increase brand awareness with prominent onsite and online sponsorship.
- Export experts to advise you on exhibiting abroad.
Who should participate
- Audio and video equipment providers
- Advertising agencies
- Animation and gaming studios
- Content delivery providers
- Content providers
- Cable and DTH providers
- Cloud service providers
- Consultancy and audit firms
- Country high commissions and consulates
- Data storage and web portal managers
- Film commissions and industry bodies
- Film production companies
- Film distributors
- Financial institutions
- Government officials
- Licensing and merchandizing companies
- Movie theatres
- Mobile application companies
- Post-production companies
- Satellite service providers
- Television and radio broadcasters
- Technology providers
Register Your Interest